My photo
Lexington, KY
Jin Shin Jyutsu is the art of harmonizing the body’s energy system using gentle hand application in specific patterns called flows. I am a Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner located in Lexington, Kentucky. I have studied and practiced the art of JSJ for 8+ year, completing more than 450 hours of training. I see clients by appointment in my office at 2121 Richmond Rd. in Lexington, as well as at St Joseph Hospital Hospice Care Center and at the University of Kentucky's Markey Cancer Center. I teach Self Help classes and an introductory “What is Jin Shin Jyutsu?” classes on an ongoing basis. Nursing CEUs are available. Please contact me with your interest and any questions. I look forward to working with you. jennifer@jsjharmony.com, 859.494.6583

Monday, February 7, 2011

Frequent Flyers


Frequent flyer or experienced travelers alike can suffer from anxiety while flying. For some, it's take of and landing. For others it's the anticipation beginning days before your suitcase hits the overhead bin. Then there are those who can survive the trip with medication and an eye mask.

Try this, the next time you head for the airport. Wrap the fingers of one hand around the index finger of the other hand. Hold gently for a few minutes before boarding, or during the entire flight. After a few minutes, you'll feel the heart pounding slow and the body relax. It's going to be a wonderful trip.