My photo
Lexington, KY
Jin Shin Jyutsu is the art of harmonizing the body’s energy system using gentle hand application in specific patterns called flows. I am a Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner located in Lexington, Kentucky. I have studied and practiced the art of JSJ for 8+ year, completing more than 450 hours of training. I see clients by appointment in my office at 2121 Richmond Rd. in Lexington, as well as at St Joseph Hospital Hospice Care Center and at the University of Kentucky's Markey Cancer Center. I teach Self Help classes and an introductory “What is Jin Shin Jyutsu?” classes on an ongoing basis. Nursing CEUs are available. Please contact me with your interest and any questions. I look forward to working with you. jennifer@jsjharmony.com, 859.494.6583

Saturday, February 12, 2011

UK Markey Cancer Center Update


How are patients at Markey Cancer Center responding to the Jin Shin Jyutsu sessions they are receiving? Yesterday I received this email "You saw my mother on Tuesday and that is the first day in 2 weeks that she has not left there nauseous.The next day was equally good. Thank you so much." Jin Shin Jyutsu is available to all Markey patients free of charge thanks to the generosity of the Lexington Cancer Foundation. To make an appointment for you or your loved one, contact Jennifer Bradley at jmbradley@uky.edu or by phone at 859.323.7197