My photo
Lexington, KY
Jin Shin Jyutsu is the art of harmonizing the body’s energy system using gentle hand application in specific patterns called flows. I am a Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner located in Lexington, Kentucky. I have studied and practiced the art of JSJ for 8+ year, completing more than 450 hours of training. I see clients by appointment in my office at 2121 Richmond Rd. in Lexington, as well as at St Joseph Hospital Hospice Care Center and at the University of Kentucky's Markey Cancer Center. I teach Self Help classes and an introductory “What is Jin Shin Jyutsu?” classes on an ongoing basis. Nursing CEUs are available. Please contact me with your interest and any questions. I look forward to working with you. jennifer@jsjharmony.com, 859.494.6583

Sunday, August 29, 2010

How Many Times???


I am often asked, "How many Jin Shin Jyutsu sessions do I need?". There truly is no exact answer to this question. Some people come simply for relaxation - Jin Shin Jyutsu as a spa treatment, and come when they feel the need to re-center themselves. Others come for relief from pain or another specific condition. A series of sessions weekly or bi-weekly may be of more assistance in this case because the energetic disharmony has resulted in a physical manifestation.
Because each individual is unique so are their needs, I tell my clients to try a Jin Shin Jyutsu session and they will know if it something that they feel will help them achieve their goal of health and wellness.